Thursday 26 April 2007

Oh my great blog, whose fate has been so cruel as to land it into my hands. I have not ignored you out of malice, I have not forgotten you out of hate. My DVD-drive has been taken out of the comp and so now i must wait a while until we buy a new one, I put it in and then take it out and put it in again because it will probably malfunction the first time. Without the DVD-drive I can't download anime, that is to say I CAN, but I don't want to. I only have 3GB left on the hard drive.
In the meantime, I have been reading xxxHOLIC. She story is quite nice, the art is, as expected of Clamp, pretty. The huge amount of Loli'ish girls makes my heart warm, but also makes me wish i had stick-thin legs and Victorian and Edwardian dresses in large amounts.
Have reached volume 10 so, far and am hoping that 11 will be out soon.
Best of luck, Clumsy Dog.