Wednesday 13 June 2007

InuYasha

Finished watching Inuyasha. I know, took me long enough, more than a year and a half, but I still managed it. Wasn't bad. The final episode was rushed, but, oh well. At least they showed my second favourite Sesshoumaru/Kagura scene.
Why won't anyone make OVA's? WHY?! By the end the series started gathering back it's horror momentum that it had lost during the middle and now it's gone. I feel like snuffling my nose into something, exept that I won't since am not that emotional and devoted.
Seperatly, I feel, the previous episode should be mentioned. I have a feeling that it was, in all it's truth, a filler, but that doesn't alter that I'm a Sesshoumauru-junkie and will wag my tail at anything with him in it. So the soppy story of how eebil eebil buddist monks tried to save Rin from youkai and got a cultural shock when she said "no! i will forever follow Sesshomaru-sama, even if it means that he might not notice that in the meantime I've grown old and died since time isn't really the same for humans and tai-youkai"
Want more, but won't get any.