Thursday 10 July 2008

Hotaru no Hikari

Started watching. Well, I watched 3 episodes so drama-wise I'm pretty far. So cute and implausible, which is why I love it. Somehow really cute and childish Japanese office ladies remind me of both me and Bridget Jones, so link there.
Haven't seen any bad points yet, but there are plenty of good ones.One is Kazuki, who though still is kinda bad at acting at least brightens up my day by being good looking and also I didn't recognize him compared to Jigoku Shoujo, so maybe he's not that bad. The second is the manager, Takano
something whose actor I don't know and never will, who looks good and acts good [Love the lovely coldblooded and bossy male characters] Also something I haven't seen before - the people at the office have a life! I'm new to dramas but still, this is not something people usually bother to bring out because they are usually sort on time and I can understand them comepletely on that point.
Am enjoying myself :D