Wednesday 7 March 2007

The geek is let loose!

In order to keep track of what I'm watching and what my opinion is/was on the movie/show I decided to create this little journal here. Mostly it's for personal use, because nobody's really interested in these sort of things anyway, but I will be happy for any comments on the reviewable movies/insertnamehere.

In this journal I promise to:

  • Never to bitch randomly. No subject that has nothing to do with the currently viewable piece will be discussed here.
  • Get my facts straight. If the piece is in a language I understand only to a certain degree then I apologise.
  • Try and check my spelling.
  • Swear more creatively. I will swear in any case, such is my nature, but I'll do my best to do it in a more interesting manner.
  • Post my honest opinion and not judge something because of it's age. The time when a particular movie was made has to be taken into account so as to understand the piece better and to appreciate the effort.

That is all, lots of happy thoughts to the world in general on my behalf.

No comments: