Saturday 10 March 2007

jaapani anime festival! YAY!

Starting form 17.03 Sõprus, my only saviour in these harsh lands, will be showing for an entire week anime *falls over happily*. My joy is immeasurable since that means that I'll get to see Totoro and Hotaru no Haka on the big screen. The only minus is that I'll probably have to bring along a sleeping bag, some clothes and something to keep me alive like food&water, because so far I've got six films that I want to see no matter what and the rest are rather inviting. To see Tonari no Totoro in a movie theater would be one of the highlights of my current being, since it's the first anime I ever bought (in Tokyo, might I add, so the movie has even more importance).
I'll probably start crying at every one of the six but who cares, I always cry when watching movies unless I've seen them so many times that I could draw the storyboards from my head.
Currently am having a happiness-overdose. Bye.

No comments: